The RAP Technologies team can provide optimally designed, high quality and cost- effective solutions in CAD/CAM/CAE for the Engineering Industries. We undertake CAD/CAM projects in the following software - AutoCAD, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, Microstation, SolidWorks, I-DEAS, Pro/Engineer, CATIA, Unigraphics, etc
The product design process chiefly involves conceptual design and analysis. With sound technical knowledge, wide industrial experience associated with 3D CAD/ CAE tools, the RAP Technologies team can provide optimally designed, high quality and cost-effective solutions. Re-engineering exercises on existing designs yield improvements in critical and contemporary measures of performance such as cost, quality, service and speed.
- 3D CAD / Parametric modeling in various data formats (from 2D paper / electronic data)
- e-Catalog content (2D / 3D CAD data and technical specifications data)
- Creation of standard parts and equipment for manufacturers (OEMs)
- Table-driven (CAD) parts creation with Excel Interface
- CAD data translations between various CAD data formats
RAP Technologies provides customized services for the manufacturing, automobile and tooling industries.
These services include:
- Reverse engineering of existing components
- Tooling designs for injection molds, progressive dies, pressure die cast dies and stampings
- Tool path generation and tool building, using Cimatron Software
- Fixture design for checking fixtures and welding fixtures
- CAD Interface Development, customization of the CAD to package through the programming interface that it provides access/modify its parts/assemblies . etc
Creation of professional exploded assembly views, complete with bill of materials. Creation of animated movies for the maintenance and assembly process. This helps produce assembly procedures that are visual and easy to follow.